Sunday 22 July 2007

Wild ginger & Inersia phobia

Today: 4 hours hiking, plentiful mud, soaked feet, wild ginger, four cups of Vico, rain, be-yoo-ti-ful mother nature!!!

Thoughts: In life, do I choose to take the road more taken, but knowing that the road less taken is actually more reliable?

Suffering: My feet hurt like hell! And I keep almost slipping off, giving me additional cardiovascular exercises. I grew to fear going downhill because of the pressure on my toes in trying to sustain my speed and balance, thus the phobia of building too much momentum in coorperation with gravity. What if I failed to stop in time and fell off the trek or slipped and sprained me ankle?

But it's all in good fun. Life should be colourful.

Too tired. If not, I would posted a longer something to describe my hiking at Sg. Lolo.


PS: Will post a proper story if I'm still interested the next time I'm on Blogspot.

No comments: