Friday 2 May 2008

Today and then tomorrow

I got another cheese cake!!! Only a slice of it , phew! Miss Chin Pei Ling gave me a New York cheese cake...one that I've been wanting to eat for months now.

Gracias, gracias, mucha gracias, PL!

Today's the last day of my exam...so we went out for a movie. Jason Behr in The Tattooist is so hot!!!

And then there's tomorrow to look forward to.

I'm gonna to watch The 11th Hour at KLpac! Yeps it's that environmental documentary produced and narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio. Yay!

Later, peeps ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just saw 11th Hour, the "Nature's Operating Instructions" extra feature is especially interesting... apparently there is some amazing technology built into nature, a lot there that we should use as a model for our own technology