Wednesday 3 October 2007

Day 3

Yeaps! It's already Day 3 of my internship with R.AGE, The Star.

I'm getting a feel of how things function here now that I've gone out on an assignment with my partner-in-crime, Pei Ling, yesterday to HELP University College to get interviews for the "LOOKS" page in tomorrow's R.AGE issue(wah...I know what's coming out in tomorrow's paper!). But there's still so much to learn!!! And quoting colleague, Sharmila Nair, we're "learning from the best".

Our "office" isn't really office-ish. The atmosphere here is laidback with RED 104.9 playing all day long as ambience music and our desktops are stuck to this magnificent steel pillar standing in the middle of the "office". Then there're seats all around and this mini library-CD rack which my hands are drawn to explore. Fitting the R.AGE pull-out image, I'm interning in a youthful office!

Not much to update you peeps about really 'cos I haven't done anything significant. Just a couple of movie reviews and stuff.

And yes Pei Ling, I've gotten FACEBOOK...finally, after all the promoting (hah!).

3 comments:

Jen Min said...

Hey are you writing an article for R.AGE or something? if so pls pls pls let me know then i can get a copy of it in college.

Liz / Ying Xiang said...

Haha! I'm interning with R.AGE now. Well, the HELP UniCol thing (my byline debut) is under LOOKS on Pg 11 of the Oct 4 issue. It's about tattoos and piercings. Food review next Mon but I guess it went through really heavy editting, hahaha! And not much more. Just doing the noticeboards till I have other assignments.

Unknown said...

Ello! First time commenting here, lol. I've read your halloween post! :D