Saturday 14 April 2007

fortissimo

If I could sum up the past couple of weeks in a couple of words, it'd be 'utter insanity'. Ok, maybe I'm being a lil over excited about the roller-coaster chain of events but hey, life is good when it ain't dormant.

So what about it? It's the end of SAMEW working together. Yeah, SAMEW has retired. FYI, SAMEW is the name of the group I 'piah' my assignments with all this while. And though our last presentation wasn't as superb as I'd wanted it to be, it was still a most happy event. I am proud, as always, of SAMEW. Hard work, man, peppered with hard laughing. I love us!

That was 4th April. Then came 7th April, a day not to be forgotten...a day I met all the him's I wanted to meet. At 3.40pm, my friends and I were among the earliest to reach Dataran Carpark...to witness the Hitz.fm 10th Birthday Bash! And my, my, was it awesome! especially when I get to meet and greet Jason Lo!!! Lucky for us we were early and the DJs had time for us to snap pics with them. I was actually dumbstruck half the time I spent there.

You know, after all this time of wishing I can watch a concert in person, I've finally got it! Might have missed some of the hottest concerts in the past few years, but hey, I got photos with J Lo, JJ and Rudy, Ean, Serena C, Pop Shuvit, Dragon Red etc... and autographs and a Dragon Red single and a JJ and Rudy T-shirt I caught when they flung it out to the crowd. I'm well beyond pleased. Just unfortunately, I had to miss J Lo's performance...I waited ALL night! :(((... because we were afraid we'd be unable to get a taxi home. Such is the life of vehicle-less students. [will post concert pics]

While I was enjoying the sinking-in effect of having gone through a beautiful experience, reality couldn't be any harsher than to come crashing down on me with the moving-out issue. So two a hours after I rose on the following Sunday morning, I was out and about with my aunt and subsequently Jojo, hunting for the perfect room. So here is where I made a mistake of buying a good piece of wadrobe which I consequently [due to hesitant decisions and changes of mind] had to place in Sam's house.

Terror. Is when IKEA calls to say the wardrobe will arrive in an hour's time when I WAS EXPECTING IT IN THE EVENING. FYI, it was 9 a.m. and I was in Web Page Design practical lesson. So, in all my distress for not getting the agent to open our new apartment door for me and not getting through to IKEA's home delivery operator...Sam saved me by allowing me to crash the wardrobe at his place. Gee, I feel guilty for troubling him. [but it is gentlemen like him that melt me]

I bet there were a crazy lot of hormones streaming through my veins this past week cos I earned myself some zits again. Aih, a futile battle it seems.

In contrast to the first week of April, the second was bombarded with misfortune. Lady Luck wasn't smiling down on me but I ain't griping. Life's like that.

So till I'm imbued by my life again, this is where I sign out.

PS: Sam, if you're reading this, THANKS so much!!!

No comments: