Thursday 19 April 2007

How many more hours to Monday?

GREAT.

It's Thursday night already and I haven't even covered a quarter of my finals syllabus. Oh, perfecto...for an agonising unbodily death in the exam hall...if I don't buck up immediately.

My academic life is a constant struggle between taming my seasonal [during exams, especially] wild imagination and keeping the mind on the revision.

Just a reminder to myself, this is an Indian poem [translated] I read in The Star some few years back during the festive celebration of Deepavali that I thought to be really meaningful:

You are your deepest, driving desire;
As your desire is, so is your will,
As your will is, so is your deed,
As your deed is, so is your destiny.

I really gotta get my act together. Too bad I don't have my senior BRAT, Alvin to give me some encouragement this time. In fact, I do wonder where and what is he up to at the mo. Probs conquering his final year finals...yeah that's a bigger issue. In thine prayerst, Lizbeth, thou shalt not forget the one who little did encourage thee in former times when thee were in need of it. (Dunno if such English exists...I'll find out not long after.)

I wish everyone and anyone taking exams all the very best!

No comments: